A subscription agency established in 1986, Express Mag is today the North American leader in specialized and international press subscriptions. As part of LS Distribution North America, a subsidiary of Lagardère Services Group, we have acquired solid expertise in our field.
Over the years, we have developed an in-depth knowledge of subscription management that is recognized across the continent. We represent a wide variety of publishers, international and local, offering them a vast array of tailored services, including:
- Database management
- Shipment processing and management, with access to preferential postal rates
- Management of renewals and billing
- Personalized customer service and claim management
- High visibility and promotion of titles on our Web site
- Sales reporting and analysis
- Inventory management (e.g. back issues, collections, etc.) and on-demand sales
- Promotion of titles through targeted campaigns (mailing list rental, e-marketing, telemarketing, etc.)
- Privileged access to institutions (e.g. libraries, schools, universities and businesses)
LEADER IN INTERNATIONAL PRESS SUBSCRIPTION IN NORTH AMERICA, WITH MORE THAN 100,000 LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS…
We currently handle more than 1,800 magazine titles in Canada and the United States. Always in tune with our loyal subscribers, we are proud to offer them quality service that is tailored to their needs.
Leader in the market
A bond of trust with subscribers and a solid relationship with publishers are at the heart of our strategy for success. Not surprisingly, Express Mag today is the North American leader in managing subscriptions of imported and specialized publications.
As proof, we are the exclusive distributors of nearly 400 titles in North America, including Paris Match, National Geographic (French edition), Géo and Courrier International.
Express Mag has also embarked on a major diversification of its operations. To better meet the expectations of consumers and publishers, we now offer mail order services (through Éditions Atlas) and manage subscriptions of partworks for different publishers including Hachette Collections, Éditions Cobra, RBA and Eaglemoss.
For more information, please visit our Web site at www.expressmag.com